We bring the West End directly to YOU with our all star cast of guest teachers from some the biggest shows! You will be learning and training with real West End, Broadway and touring performers in all three disciplines (Dance, Singing and Acting). This programme is designed for aspiring young performers between the ages of 7-19 who want to further enhance their Musical Theatre training alongside their current Dance and Theatre Schools.
If you choose to pay annually, classes work out at just £7.50 per hour.
For information on auditions, please click here and choose your location to find out more.
We are NOT looking for ready-made-performers. We are looking for students with potential and a passion for Musical Theatre who want to work hard and learn from the best in the business.
- The West End training programme is a monthly associate course taking place on one Sunday of every month (excluding August).
- Each Sunday will be 4 hours in length (2 workshops covering all three disciplines)
- Workshops will ALWAYS be taught by Musical Theatre professionals whether it be West End, Touring or even Broadway!
- The programme is designed to run alongside your usual dance, drama and theatre schools/classes to further enhance your Musical Theatre training.
- We also have links with some of the top Musical Theatre colleges, agents and directors in the industry.
(1 Year Contract)
HALF PRICE SIBLINGS: A discount of 50% will be applied to each additional sibling who auditions successfully.
PRICE LOCK: Once you are accepted onto the programme and secure your space, your price will be locked in. Your yearly/monthly payments will be guaranteed to stay the same for as long as you stay on the course.*
*The price lock is valid for as long as the Front & Centre West End Training programme continues within the same format*
For more info, please email firstname.lastname@example.org